Hanmer Springs Day Tour
Visit the naturally picturesque and tranquil setting of Hanmer Springs nestled in a valley surrounded by a superb expanse of mountains and forest-clad hills.
Enjoy your day with the excitement of river rafting, jetboating and bungy jumping (optional) at Thrillseekers Canyon. Visit a working sheep farm.
Once in Hanmer Springs lunch at the Garden House Cafe and in the afternoon drive up Jacks Pass into the mountains overlooking the Hanmer Plateau or should you wish, explore the village of Hanmer Springs.
End the day by relaxing in the hot thermal pools found in the centre of the Hanmer Springs village. As an alternative in the afternoon a therapeutic massage is available for relaxation.
- Collected from your accommodation
- Enjoy the experience of a working sheep farm, where you will see sheep dogs at work and sheep shearing.
- Visit Thrillseekers Canyon and challenge the white water rapids of the Waiau Gorge by either jetboat or white water raft, the choice is yours. Watch the bungy jumping or have a go! (optional)
- Lunch at the Garden House Cafe Hanmer Springs
- Drive up Jacks Pass into the mountains overlooking the Hanmer Plateau or explore the village of Hanmer Springs.
- If the activities at Thrillseekers are not for you a therapeutic massage is available for relaxation or golf is available in the afternoon for your enjoyment
- End the day by relaxing in the Hanmer Springs hot thermal pools
- Stop at the Waipara Springs Winery, a tour of the winery has been arranged followed by a tasting
- Returned to your accommodation
Collected 8.30-9.00 a.m.
Returned 6.00 p.m.
(Day tour price includes your choice of either jetboating, white water rafting, therapeutic massage or golf, including equipment, admission to the Hanmer Springs hot thermal pools, lunch, guided sheep farm tour, and wine tasting).